 Storage / *655 (-5)
  Re: Where do you keep your Lego?

Cross-posting to .storage Jude (...) (24 years ago, 2-Nov-00, to lugnet.storage)

  Re: Cheap storage outside US?

(...) Do you have Woolworth in Holland? In Germany, Woolworth doesn't offer the full LEGO product line, but they often have special offers and are in general cheaper than retailers. (24 years ago, 31-Oct-00, to lugnet.storage)

  Cheap storage outside US?

Any ideas for countries that don't have Walmart, K-mart and the likes? Especially Holland, as that's where I live.... Duq (24 years ago, 31-Oct-00, to lugnet.storage)

  Re: Cheap clear storage

"Steve Bliss" <blisses@worldnet.att.net> wrote in message news:in33qsguiell491...4ax.com... (...) Lucky b******s! Here in Holland they're $0.40 each! Duq (24 years ago, 31-Oct-00, to lugnet.storage)

  Re: LEGO organization on a budget. Is it possible?

Adam, I just started reselling these great units from Gould plastics called Slide-n-Lock. I didn't want to mention them until I got our website up for them, but they are the units that I use myself. Gould doesn't have any resellers that sell these (...) (24 years ago, 23-Oct-00, to lugnet.storage)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact