 Star Wars / 9961
  Some stuff on the Imperial Shuttle, and TIE Fighter

Hello everyone. I wanted to share a couple of things that I've noticed/discovered about the TIE and shuttle. First of all, when the first pics of the catalog surfaces, people said that they could see a smiley face person piloting the Imperial (...) (24 years ago, 24-Nov-00, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Some stuff on the Imperial Shuttle, and TIE Fighter

(...) I just bought the set. The little yellow-ish pixels on the box should come from a tan piece inside the ship when the ship is empty. (24 years ago, 25-Nov-00, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Some stuff on the Imperial Shuttle, and TIE Fighter

Yeah, I have the set too. Hmmm, you're probably right, I didn't think that it may be the tan pieces at the back. -Adam (...) (24 years ago, 25-Nov-00, to lugnet.starwars)