 Star Wars / 9928
  Re: New TIEs

(...) How would the Enterprise do against a squadron of T.I.E. Intercepters? I posted a POV rendering I made four years ago: (URL) - I did not create the models - I forget who did. Bob (24 years ago, 22-Nov-00, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.build)

  Re: New TIEs

(...) Very nice - but I think your question can be answered by pointing out that Ties don't have deflectors, let alone shields. Even the rebel ships only have deflectors, since it takes some seriously big kit to generate a Star Wars shield. Exactly (...) (24 years ago, 22-Nov-00, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.build)