 Star Wars / 9831
  Re: UCS TIE Interceptor

I just bought both the Tie Interceptor and X-Wing. I'm very impressed with both sets. The X-Wing is extremely awe-inspiring. It's so intricate and well designed that it was a true joy to build. My only complaint (as many others have mentioned) is (...) (24 years ago, 17-Nov-00, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: UCS TIE Interceptor

(...) I built the TIE last night... it took me about 3 hours because my roomate and my dog kept bothering me. I absolutely love how it just sits on the stand. In the pics I always thought it was attached somehow, but I'm glad that it's not. After (...) (24 years ago, 17-Nov-00, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: UCS TIE Interceptor

(...) The XWing has the same type of stand. BEN (24 years ago, 17-Nov-00, to lugnet.starwars)