 Star Wars / 9814
    v-wing, y-wing MOC's —Geordan Ballantree
    Hi all, I just finished two new moc stawars ships. the v-wing uses parts only from the sith infiltrator and snow speeder so that made it somewhat difficult to make it all work. the two seater y-wing is completely finished except for the thingys on (...) (24 years ago, 14-Nov-00, to lugnet.starwars)

        Re: v-wing, y-wing MOC's —Sean Forbes
     (...) struggle with only using a couple sets to make something so new. Sean (24 years ago, 14-Nov-00, to lugnet.starwars)

        Re: v-wing, y-wing MOC's —Mark Sandlin
    (...) The V-wing is pretty neat. I like stuff with angled wings. (...) The cockpit on the Y-Wings in the movies opens to the side, at least in the scene I remember from Ep IV. Your Y-Wing still looks very nice, however. I like all the MOC Y-Wings (...) (24 years ago, 14-Nov-00, to lugnet.starwars)