 Star Wars / 9785
  Re: Let me know what you think of my 2 new models

(...) Your defender would be a better model to put on my shelf than the "official" 7150 that is collecting dust at the moment ;-) Regards, Hakan (...) ;-) (24 years ago, 9-Nov-00, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Let me know what you think of my 2 new models

(...) I have tried to mail you but your adress doesn't work. Mail me with your correct adress and you'll get the dat files (24 years ago, 10-Nov-00, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Let me know what you think of my 2 new models

(...) Oops, it wasn't correct? Please feel free to send them to <mailto:ht@varetis.de>. Regards, Hakan (24 years ago, 10-Nov-00, to lugnet.starwars)