 Star Wars / 9782
    Re: At-St —Eric Joslin
   (...) Because from the look of it, it would have been at a price point that would clash with the Imperial Shuttle. Try to keep in mind that LEGO actually has to have sets in each theme-year's offerings that meet certain price points. That said, (...) (24 years ago, 8-Nov-00, to lugnet.starwars)

        Re: At-St —Ahui Herrera
   But I want to whine, whine, whine and perhaps the LEGO fariy will hear our whines and do something the next time around. =) I know LEGOs are for kids and I can built my own, but I don't want to be bother having to look for the pieces (buying from (...) (24 years ago, 8-Nov-00, to lugnet.starwars)