 Star Wars / 9759
Re: Ultimate Lego set?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars, lugnet.loc.uk
Date:
Mon, 6 Nov 2000 19:31:00 GMT

In lugnet.starwars, Kev Holmes writes:
Hi,

I'm a little surprised that I can't find a reference in lugnet.starwars to this
set at FAO Schwartz... Someone must have seen it...

http://www.fao.com/FAOWeb/EComm/ProductPage.cfm?ProdID=CF6B2F08-511C-4141B3CA52F4AC2991EB

(or go to http://www.fao.com and search for "Darth Vader" - I'm referring to
the first item on the list...)

And I simply cannot believe that they cannot giftwrap it...

Cheers,
Kev
As much as some LUGNetters spend on LEGO, this is probably not going to be
purchased by anyone here. for previous postings see these two threads:

http://news.lugnet.com/general/?n=23284
http://news.lugnet.com/market/shopping/?n=5125

BEN GATRELLE
(FYI: I did a search in the Starwars group for the keyword "fao" to find these)