 Star Wars / 9665
  Re: the future of the star wars line

I second that! The Imperial Shuttle is by far the coolest SW ship around...a UCS version is a must after the somewhat disappointing duplo version TLG just made public (7166). Who out there would be a lot more excited about the 2001 shuttle if it (...) (24 years ago, 3-Nov-00, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: the future of the star wars line

(...) Hehehe... duplo... <G> I actually like the Shuttle Lego's putting out, I think it will work well with the rest of the SW Line... but I agree, the fuselage is kind of poor, and I'm a bit disappointed in the tail fin, it should be a solid color. (...) (24 years ago, 3-Nov-00, to lugnet.starwars)