 Star Wars / 9663
  Re: Starwars Wax Musuem

(...) very original idea! I really like the extra touch of the tourists from town. Although, it looks like Scar's younger sister stopped by. (Check Castle for what the heck I'm talking about you space-heads, you). Sean, The wax pirate (24 years ago, 3-Nov-00, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Starwars Wax Musuem

(...) Heh, who doesn't know Scar! She's one of the most famous minifigs around (like Colin & Wanda who are quite well known too!) -Frank (24 years ago, 3-Nov-00, to lugnet.starwars)