 Star Wars / 964
    My 2nd attempt at a TIE Interceptor —Craig Gauss
   After not being so happy with my first attempt at the Interceptor, I went to work on another. I also collect Star Wars comics, so after paging through the pages of Rogue Squadron I found the new variant of the Interceptor that I wanted to try. I (...) (25 years ago, 26-Mar-99, to lugnet.starwars)