 Star Wars / 9620
  Re: next year

(...) If you ever go back and read the "old" SW novels, you might pick up Han Solo at Star's End. This is possibly the only SW fiction subject to f=ma. Fighter pilots feel g-forces when turning, occupants of rockets enjoy free-fall. There is no (...) (24 years ago, 1-Nov-00, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: next year

(...) at (...) Star's End is one of my favorite SW novels for all the reasons you list above- but you are aware it's only the first in a trilogy, right? Yes, you can follow the further adventures of Bollux and Blue Max through Han Solo's Revenge and (...) (24 years ago, 1-Nov-00, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: next year

Funny, I know about the other books, but I never tried to read them. Maybe I was saving them for later. (24 years ago, 2-Nov-00, to lugnet.starwars)