 Star Wars / 957
    Re: Star Wars sets are a dream come true —Bram Lambrecht
   (...) I think the LEGO Purists made one too, but I don't have the URL handy, but there's a link on Jacob's SW page. I'd really like to see some more models from them--the ones they have built are amazing! --Bram Bram Lambrecht / o o \ BramL@juno.com (...) (25 years ago, 26-Mar-99, to lugnet.starwars)

        Re: Star Wars sets are a dream come true —Terry Keller
   (...) You are correct, sir. (URL) a pretty nice one, at that. Though the Tyderium is my fave. And the instruction set for it is awesome. -- Terry K -- (25 years ago, 26-Mar-99, to lugnet.starwars)