 Star Wars / 9533
    2-seater falcon —Christopher Tracey
   I'm not sure if this is old news but did anybody else notice that both Han and Chewie are in the Falcon cockpit in the Holiday s@h catalog? They look a little askew in there but it looks to me like LEGO listened to the many comments about the single (...) (24 years ago, 28-Oct-00, to lugnet.starwars)