 Star Wars / 9519
9518  |  9520
Subject:
Brain Powered
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars, lugnet.technic, lugnet.build.mecha
Date:
Fri, 27 Oct 2000 17:30:09 GMT

In lugnet.starwars, John Aronson writes:

-*-You should try making a mecha in the style of the new anime Brain
Powered, thats my current project as well. Check out this catalog with one
of the cooler Brain Powered models on it:
http://www.hlj.com/cgi-local/hljpage.cgi?BCL1829

John,
Brain Powered Mecha...very clean lines! Not really the direction I'm headed
right now but cool none the less. I'm headed into the "tons o' crap way over
the top" style, but I really like the arm of the Brain Powered model.
Bryce McGlone