 Star Wars / 949
Re: Starwars Minifigs -warning
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Wed, 24 Mar 1999 22:08:18 GMT

Really?

If so, I am sorry.
But I know in the past, the page you mentioned had an order form section.
I thought it appropriate to mention my warning where the advertisement
for the page was, especially since our 'disagreement' happened to be about
ordering those very same custom figs off that very same site.  Also, it was
one warning, and not quite 'all over lugnet'.
Having said all that, I would have felt horrible upon hearing anyone else
having the same troubles after finding out about the page in lugnet.starwars
and not reading
lugnet.marketplace.

Allen Carley
acarley@ix.netcom.com

John VanZwieten wrote:

I don't think this is appropriate here.  In lugnet.marketplace maybe, but
just 'cause you had a dissagreement doesn't mean you should post your
problems all over lugnet.

-John Van

Allen Carley wrote in message <36F935FD.C66C3C09@ix.netcom.com>...
They are nice, but I would recommend not trading with him.
I have had a bad and expensive experience with him.

Allen Carley
acarley@ix.netcom.com

Jaco van der Molen wrote:

Look at http://www.sweet-peas.com/lego/index1.htm
Here are some nice self-made Star Wars Minifigs

--
Greetingz...

Sjaacko