 Star Wars / 944
    My First attempt at a TIE interceptor —Craig Gauss
   Well, I recently just got back into building Legos. Really long time away from them, but the Star Wars legos got me interested again. So I bought all the sets and really felt like custimizing the TIE Fighter, so I tried to build the TIE Interceptor. (...) (25 years ago, 24-Mar-99, to lugnet.starwars)

        Re: My First attempt at a TIE interceptor —Lindsay Frederick Braun
      (...) That's a great mod--I saw that you used kept the original design as much as possible. The antennae on the wingtip leaders are definitely a nice touch! However, weren't the Interceptor's wings angled just forward of the joint? It seems that if (...) (25 years ago, 24-Mar-99, to lugnet.starwars)

        Re: My First attempt at a TIE interceptor —Pat Justison
   I like it! (...) (25 years ago, 24-Mar-99, to lugnet.starwars)