 Star Wars / 9371
  Re: LEGO 2001

(...) I'll second that! Thanks -- and what set/store did you find the catalog in? --Todd (24 years ago, 25-Oct-00, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.year.2001)

  Re: LEGO 2001

(...) Actually, since I posted, I noticed something else- this is actually the contents of *two* seperate catalogues- the regular System one, and the Technic one. Since they don't *usually* package the two catalogues in the same sets (as in, I've (...) (24 years ago, 25-Oct-00, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.year.2001)