 Star Wars / 9370
  2-pt msg: "copy of DAT file?" / "feature for BrickShelf Gallery?"

(Please notice that this message has been cross-posted. Please direct any follow-ups, and change "Subject", accordingly.) I was surfing BrickShelf's Gallery, and I stumbled across this: "(URL) I don't know whose account/folder this is in, but (...) (24 years ago, 25-Oct-00, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.cad, lugnet.general)