 Star Wars / 9277
    Only at Target —Rob McMurray
   Hey everybody! Yesterday, 10/20/00, I was at Target. There they have the Mos Espa Pod Race, Droid Fighter, and Lightsaber Duel sets all in one package for only $50. A very good deal. They seemed to have quite a few, butI'm not sure how long they (...) (24 years ago, 21-Oct-00, to lugnet.starwars)

        Re: Only at Target —Jason Brown
   (...) *Shrug* They've been there since at least August when I got mine, and the first post was from about then... (24 years ago, 21-Oct-00, to lugnet.starwars)