 Star Wars / 9235
    Mini-Figure Sets —Chris Czajka
   Can somebody tell me where to get the Star Minifigure sets? I know you can't get them in stores. Are they available through Shot-At-Home? If they are, what's the cost? Chris (24 years ago, 14-Oct-00, to lugnet.starwars)

        Re: Mini-Figure Sets —Bryan Wong
   (...) Shot-At-Home? Not a typo, I presume. :) Yes, they're available through S@H, for $4.99 + shipping each. Each set consists of 3 minifigs, their info cards (i suppose), and a small stand for each fig. You can also get them at the shops within (...) (24 years ago, 14-Oct-00, to lugnet.starwars)