 Star Wars / 922
Re: Storm Trooper backpacks
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Tue, 23 Mar 1999 08:29:01 GMT

In lugnet.starwars, Eric Lund writes:
The backpacks don't fit with the helmets on.

They aren't backpacks for the Scout Troopers; the troopers didn't wear
backpacks in the movie.  The Speeder Bikes, however, had saddlebags on the
back.

The helmets are bulky.

They're made to fit Lego Minifig heads.  Get used to it, if you're going to
keep buying the Star Wars sets (well, as far as I can figure, anyway).

Are those blasters on the side of the Speeder Bikes?

No, actually.  If you look at the Speeder Bikes as they appear in Return of the
Jedi, there's a cone-shaped something hanging off the right hand side of the
Bike.  I'm pretty sure it's just meant to represent this piece of hardware...

eric