 Star Wars / 919
    Nice Models all... —Eric Kingsley
   Just thought I would compliment you all on your models they are all very impressive. I am just getting back into Lego now thanks to the Star Wars sets. I have all 5 and have actually now bought a couple of none SW sets. This MicroFig scale is very (...) (26 years ago, 23-Mar-99, to lugnet.starwars)

        Re: Nice Models all... —Scott Edward Sanburn
   Welcome home, Eric. All classic Space sets, huh? :) Scott Sanburn (...) (25 years ago, 23-Mar-99, to lugnet.starwars)

        Re: Nice Models all... —Eric Kingsley
   (...) I have lots of Freestile bricks but when I was collecting sets it was primarily Classic Space although I don't have all the sets I have a fairly large collection. I would say that most of my bricks are Freestile (or became freestile over time (...) (25 years ago, 23-Mar-99, to lugnet.starwars)