 Star Wars / 9189
  Re: 7184 MTT Withdrawn?

(...) made yet another mistake. It is, in fact, listed among the SW technic sets. Hence, if you do (URL) , you'll get the Destroyer Droid, but listed among the rest of the products in it's 'group' is 8000, 8001, and yes, 7184. DaveE (24 years ago, 10-Oct-00, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: 7184 MTT Withdrawn?

(...) So it is! However, clicking on 'check availability and price' and it is NOT in the list, though every other SW set is. Doesnt explain why its not in the UK printed catalog though. However, on closer inspection the, 7134 A wing, and 7155 AAT (...) (24 years ago, 10-Oct-00, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: 7184 MTT Withdrawn?

As a piece of interest neither the 7155 AAT or the 7184 MTT appear in any Australian catalogues and yet I have bought both from stores. The catalogues in the boxes do not include these models so can I assume that they are phantom models that will (...) (24 years ago, 12-Oct-00, to lugnet.starwars)