 Star Wars / 9176
  Re: new website

(...) Another great site! I think your dioramas are really cool. The Naboo Swamp scene really looks organic even though you "only" used a bunch of Naboo Swamp sets. I also like your Empire Patrol Boat from Rogue Squadron but I always thought their (...) (24 years ago, 8-Oct-00, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: new website

(...) I'll second that! I've only clicked a couple links so far and I'm already drooling! --Todd (24 years ago, 8-Oct-00, to lugnet.starwars)