 Star Wars / 9142
  Re: My AT-ST

That's a nice AT-ST Tim, I like it, although honestly, the feet seem a little odd. But you have more faith in TLC than I do, as I don't think the 'official' rendition is going to be as good as your model. (...) (24 years ago, 4-Oct-00, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.loc.au)

  Re: My AT-ST

(...) Thanks for the complimemnt. I'm not very happy with the feet but I just don't have the slopes in grey or dk grey to do a better job (well not without more scouring than I'm willing to do) Tim (24 years ago, 5-Oct-00, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.loc.au)