 Star Wars / 9140
  My Short Animated Feature

A while back, I pitched my animated Star Wars film: Fire and Ice. Well I'm back to pitch it again. I'm also seeking advice and help. I am having trouble uploading the trailer I have made for this film. Since I'm internet illiterate, I need to know (...) (24 years ago, 4-Oct-00, to lugnet.starwars) !