 Star Wars / 914
  I have a page up showing the current status of my Lego Tantive IV!

Check it out at: (URL) model does need some refinement and in some areas it isn't finished, but the general shape has been defined. Help me figure out which of Karims models are on a similar scale. The M. Falcon of his is too small but I'm not sure (...) (26 years ago, 22-Mar-99, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.build)

  Re: I have a page up showing the current status of my Lego Tantive IV!

(...) VERY nice! I like it a lot. Good imaginative use of pieces. I'm not sure about the scale, but it seems to me that it shold be pretty close to the scale of my ships. (I've never seen a picture of the Corvette next to the Falcon...) Good work so (...) (26 years ago, 22-Mar-99, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.build)

Karim wrote in message <36F6D686.1E494319@m...ng.com>... (...) scale (...) Falcon...) It looks pretty good to me! As to scale--the Millenium Falcon is 27 meters long, while a Corvette is 150 meters long. So if it's roughly 5-6 times as long as the (...) (25 years ago, 23-Mar-99, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.build)

  Re: I have a page up showing the current status of my Lego Tantive IV!

Cool, I thought that the M. Falcon was like 1/2 the size. Anyway that is cool so I can build a M. Falcon from Karim's design to join my rebel fleet. Next up after the Corvette is done is a Rebel Transport. pat J (...) (25 years ago, 24-Mar-99, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.build)