 Star Wars / 9136
  MOC Scimitar Assault Bomber

Greetings. I finally took some pictures of my Scimitar Bomber, and built a simple webpage for it, along with my E-Wing, which I posted here a few days back. Please check it out here: (URL) please let me know what you think. Thanks. Adam (24 years ago, 4-Oct-00, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: MOC Scimitar Assault Bomber

(...) I think you've captured the basic shape here. Why did you make it so it separates into modules? Seems like it would be a lot sturdier if, at least, the front and rear sections were fused. I realize the wings need to be attached with technic (...) (24 years ago, 4-Oct-00, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: MOC Scimitar Assault Bomber

According to the Essential Guide to Vehicles and Vessels, the front compartment with the pilot and bomber is supposed to be ejected from the main hull in the event of a critical hit. So I used that idea when I built it. Adam (...) (24 years ago, 4-Oct-00, to lugnet.starwars)