 Star Wars / 9133
    Re: My AT-ST —Mark Sandlin
   (...) Same here. Could you perhaps upload them to brickshelf? ~Mark (24 years ago, 3-Oct-00, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.loc.au)

        Re: My AT-ST —David Eaton
   (...) I'll third the motion-- I can't seem to connect to that address (even without the lego.htm) from three different locations (all US, all NorthEast) over the last two days. I can't get so much as an error message out of the web server that's (...) (24 years ago, 4-Oct-00, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.loc.au)