 Star Wars / 9127
  Re: 7130 Snowspeeder

(...) Nope, especially since it's not radar, it's an anti-armor weapon. :) (...) Well, normally one would shoot snowtroopers, AT-ATs and AT-STs, none of which exist in LEGO Star Wars yet (unless you make your own). So shot at Battle Droids, or (...) (24 years ago, 2-Oct-00, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: 7130 Snowspeeder

(...) Its rumoured that an AT-ST will be made for 2001, and will retail for $9.99 US. The list I got has lots of cool Star Wars things for 2001. Its a good thing my birthday is in January, becasue around here the new LEGO year doesn't start til (...) (24 years ago, 2-Oct-00, to lugnet.starwars)