 Star Wars / 9118
  MF cockpit corridor mods

Afternoon all, I'm a bit stuck and wonder whether anyone has any pithy solutions to MF cockpit corridors and saucer pieces. I've been modifying the stock MF, cleaning up details and proportions here and there. On the whole I'm pretty pleased with (...) (24 years ago, 1-Oct-00, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.loc.au)

  Re: MF cockpit corridor mods

(...) First, there probably isn't any way around the saucer piece and for the corridor, you need a lot of those angled pieces from the castle sets. I don't know how to describe them, they're 3 studs wide and they're stepped so they angle at 45 (...) (24 years ago, 2-Oct-00, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.loc.au)