 Star Wars / 9116
  The answer to so many questions! Modular Star Wars Sets!

Some wondered why the MTT had the so much extra room in back... Some wondered why the MTT had so few droids... Some wondered what the drid rack was from the 21 set listing... This is my theory: The D.R. goes inside the MTT, somehow commected to (...) (24 years ago, 1-Oct-00, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: The answer to so many questions! Modular Star Wars Sets!

"Nick Cameron" <nk@md.prestige.net> wrote in message news:G1qByq.4Ep@lugnet.com... (...) wondered (...) from the (...) don't (...) the use (...) Actually, I believe that the set will be the Battle Droid Carrier - the vehicle from the film. -- Tim (...) (24 years ago, 1-Oct-00, to lugnet.starwars)