 Star Wars / 9103
    Re: My E-Wing MOC —Adam Murtha
   Hmmm...I'm curious as to why hardly any one has noticed my post. Ok, please let me know what you think, and don't hold back! Adam (...) (24 years ago, 29-Sep-00, to lugnet.starwars)

        Re: My E-Wing MOC —Ahui Herrera
   Do you have any pics or links to pics of what an e-wing is to look like. The back of your model seems a bit off but I am not sure what an e-wing looks like. (24 years ago, 29-Sep-00, to lugnet.starwars)

        Re: My E-Wing MOC —Adam Murtha
   For a pic try here: (URL) even (...) like. (24 years ago, 29-Sep-00, to lugnet.starwars)