 Star Wars / 9036
  Re: More Star Wars....

Hey Matt, I definitely like! That shuttle is boss! Very nice proportions too. The angle and shape of the cockpit is especially good. I'd like to see more pictures! The Sith Infiltrator is also very snazzy. It is also my favorite ship design from Ep (...) (24 years ago, 22-Sep-00, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: More Star Wars....

Thanks David, I'm glad you like them. I, too, am a big fan of the Infiltrator which IMHO didn't get enough screen-time in Ep1. The Shuttle is my all-time favorite, however - anxiously awaiting the release of TLG version. I would be more than happy (...) (24 years ago, 22-Sep-00, to lugnet.starwars)