 Star Wars / 8998
  Re: My DSDK AT AT Walks backwards

(...) Maybe putting the batteries in backwards in the MicroScout will cause the motor to run in reverse? John Hansen (24 years ago, 18-Sep-00, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: My DSDK AT AT Walks backwards

(...) Bad idea - I doubt the electronics would operate very well with reverse current. I'd suggest you look for anywhere where there might be some gearing transferring the drive through a right-angle, and check the take-off gear is on the correct (...) (24 years ago, 19-Sep-00, to lugnet.starwars)