 Star Wars / 8997
Re: My DSDK AT AT Walks backwards
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Mon, 18 Sep 2000 14:38:03 GMT

In lugnet.starwars, Keith Blumenthal writes:
Perhaps someone else has had this problem.  I've built the DSDK AT AT twice
now (very cool!) and have followed the instructions to the letter (I think)

Although I don't have this set I do have a suggestion.  Try building one of
the alternate models with this set (I believe it comes with instructions for 3
different models).  If those models also go backwards when they should go
forward then there is probably something wrong with your MicroScout, otherwise
there is probably something that you are doing wrong when building the AT-AT
model.