 Star Wars / 8974
    Re: My DSDK AT AT Walks backwards —Chris Phillips
   (...) This is just a guess, but try removing either end of the power cord to the motor and reversing it 180 degrees. That will reverse the polarity of the motor and cause it to run in the other direction. Hope this helps! (24 years ago, 14-Sep-00, to lugnet.starwars)

        Re: My DSDK AT AT Walks backwards —Bob Hayes
     (...) The DSDK uses the Micro-Scout - the moter is built in. (24 years ago, 14-Sep-00, to lugnet.starwars)

        Re: My DSDK AT AT Walks backwards —Nathan Falslev
   (...) That would have been my guess but doesn't the Microscout have one BUILT IN motor? If there are no cords then obviously you can't turn the cords to reverse polarity. I've never touched a Microscout so I don't know if there's another easy way to (...) (24 years ago, 14-Sep-00, to lugnet.starwars)