 Star Wars / 8879
    MF review.... —Jonathan Castellino
   Hi, I'm Jono, and here's my opinion of lego's falcon: I think its really great that lego is helping kids learn their colours, because the lego MF has EVERY single colour that has ever existed. EVER. That is all. Jonoman (24 years ago, 1-Sep-00, to lugnet.starwars)

        Re: MF review.... —Nick Cameron
   (...) Wheres the pink??? NICK :-] (24 years ago, 4-Sep-00, to lugnet.starwars)

        Re: MF review.... —Lindsay Frederick Braun
   (...) Heck with the Belville pink, where's the Maersk Light Blue? best LFB (24 years ago, 5-Sep-00, to lugnet.starwars)