 Star Wars / 8846
  Re: Question on the Shuttle??

(...) Answer: 2x1 hinged bricks (probably glued to handle all that weight) See for yourself at:(URL) Yes people, it's the same model that was used on the LEGO/MLS Soccer Experience Truck Tour. (24 years ago, 30-Aug-00, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Question on the Shuttle??

Now that's disappointing. I just hate to see models created by using glue. I understand that they need to glue things to get them to stay together, but I object to the use of glue for making the model itself. :^( ~Mark (24 years ago, 30-Aug-00, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Question on the Shuttle??

(...) Thanks Jay for the answer. I was hoping that I would learn a new trick to building from the answer, but I do not like to mix glue and Lego :( Thanks for the close-up pic as well! - Jim F. (24 years ago, 30-Aug-00, to lugnet.starwars)