 Star Wars / 8804
  Re: Collectible Minifigs

(they're blue in the MF). (...) Ha! I had just noticed Han's pants color last night and had forgotten all about it. Great catch! When I received my fig packs all the packaging stated "Contains Unique Minifigure" or something to that effect. there's (...) (24 years ago, 24-Aug-00, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Collectible Minifigs

(...) The only thing thats "unique" in that set is the bowcaster that comes with Chewie... and it's only "unique" in the respect that it comes packaged with Chewie, the black crossbows have been around for quite a while. The MF Chewie doesn't have a (...) (24 years ago, 24-Aug-00, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Collectible Minifigs

(...) So is Lego fasley advertising/promoting the set since the Chewbacca figure isn't truly "unique"? Travis (24 years ago, 24-Aug-00, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Collectible Minifigs

(...) Chewie (...) Actually if you look carefully, they'll be a star at the bottom of all the advertisements. It'll say that all BUT the chewie set has unique figures. So there you go. --Anthony (24 years ago, 24-Aug-00, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Collectible Minifigs

(...) I expect they would use the "crossbow defense", as there is no notes of any kind on my insert, other than the usual TM stuff. I have the wimpy 1/2 size Canadian Summer 2000 catalog. I called S@H to specifically ask for the full-size catalog, (...) (24 years ago, 24-Aug-00, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.lego.direct)

  Re: Collectible Minifigs

The box still says Unique Figure. (...) (24 years ago, 24-Aug-00, to lugnet.starwars)