 Star Wars / 8741
    Re: Star Wars Episode II trailer —Bryan Hodges
   (...) filming just began at the beginning of this month... there's still quite a bit of work left to do. No official release date has been set, just the year "2002," most likely May. We won't even get any pictures until next year... not to mention (...) (24 years ago, 21-Aug-00, to lugnet.starwars)

        Re: Star Wars Episode II trailer —Gael Frazier
   (...) Good, I suggest the 4Th. So the joke May the 4th be with you will turn real :-) Gael (24 years ago, 21-Aug-00, to lugnet.starwars)