 Star Wars / 8736
Re: lego distribution mistery
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Mon, 21 Aug 2000 07:39:54 GMT

On Fri, 14 Jul 2000 18:29:36 GMT, "marco berti" <arcmberti@dinet.it>
wrote:

Hi

I just discovered speaking with the owner of the shop where I usually buy my
lego that the set 3340, 3341, 3342, 3343, 7155, 7159 are not going to be sold
on the Italian market.
Anyone knows if these sets are on sales on some Europena market and what is
their average price?
If I am not wrong the 7155 is on sales in Enlgland since some month already,
but i kow nothing about the other sets.

Thanks

Marco

Hmm I know I can get the minifig packs here in Denmark.

Kind regards
John Jensen