 Star Wars / 8679
  Minifigs

I just got my first of the minifig sets last night and I must say I am quite impressed. I had my sister (who lives in Minneapolis) get them for me from the Mall of America, and even though she got them months ago I didn't get my hands on them until (...) (24 years ago, 16-Aug-00, to lugnet.starwars)