 Star Wars / 8622
    Re: Concerns with Racial Attitudes and Lego —Thomas Weigle
   (...) No, I'm supposing that kids don't give a rat's ass about race. Kids play. It's we, the adults, who teach kids about race, or rather, skin color (given that we still are only one race, something we should perhaps also teach our kids...). (...) (...) (24 years ago, 12-Aug-00, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.off-topic.debate)

        Re: Concerns with Racial Attitudes and Lego —Bruce Schlickbernd
   (...) I don't think they perceive of it as "race" so much as they perceive of it as they don't think it represents themselves. (...) I agree that "racial" differences are extremely subjective and based on appearance. We are all one race. Cultural (...) (24 years ago, 14-Aug-00, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.off-topic.debate)