 Star Wars / 8613
8612  |  8614
Subject:
Part out UCS X-Wing?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Fri, 11 Aug 2000 22:47:50 GMT

I managed to get the only two 7191s that arrived at my local TRU before they
hit the floor.  I brought one to the NALug meeting shortly after so everyone
could drool, and we discussed the possibility of parting it out.  I'd be
willing to do it if there was sufficient demand - is there?  The white inverse
slope corner pieces are very rare, but there's only two of them.  There's some
unique pieces for the engines, but until people become familiar with them to
think up uses for them.....  In similar fashion, you'd be hard pressed to use
the (hugh) canopy piece for anything other than a canopy.  Anyone else
considered this?

SRC