 Star Wars / 860
  New Space ship added to site! It has elements from new SW sets!

Hi all, I finally got around to updating my site with some pictures of a new space fighter, the YG-99. It uses elements from an X-wing and a snow speeder. It has a very similar design theme to the DS-9 with the use of steep sloped grey elements in a (...) (26 years ago, 19-Mar-99, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: New Space ship added to site! It has elements from new SW sets!

(...) Josh Spaulding (URL) (26 years ago, 19-Mar-99, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: New Space ship added to site! It has elements from new SW sets!

The X-wing, they are used on the little supply cart. (...) (26 years ago, 19-Mar-99, to lugnet.starwars)

Pat Justison wrote in message <36F1D293.202AE3C1@m...as.edu>... (...) The one at the top looks a little like a Gamma-V. I like the YG-99. Did you start from scratch or modify the Snow Speeder? I think spacecraft is one word. Jesse ___...___ Jesse (...) (25 years ago, 30-Mar-99, to lugnet.starwars)