 Star Wars / 8593
8592  |  8594
Subject:
SW "PodRacing" bucket -- That's not Sebulba in there... >:-P ~~~
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Thu, 10 Aug 2000 00:20:49 GMT

I bought the Star Wars bucket,
the so-called "pod racing" bucket,
because I wanted to see what kind
of minifig "face" pattern
LegoCo used for what I thought
was the bucket's version of Sebulba.

First of all, the alien critter
isn't named at all (clue # 1).

Then, I noticed that LegoCo
used a [CENSORED!!!] Hydronaut head
for the critter!!  >:-(

The critter is a 1x2 slope brick,
and the body and feet of a Battle Droid
with three B-droid arms,
plus the afore-mentioned minifig-head-that-should-have-stayed-dead.

Just thought that y'all ought to be warned.

Franklin

=====
Franklin Cain (and please do *not* call me "Frank" ;-)
fwcain@yahoo.com | http://fcain.tripod.com/
USE OF MY EMAIL ADDRESS FOR UNSOLICITED COMMERCIAL PURPOSES
IS STRICTLY PROHIBITED... MAKE MY (LAWYER'S) DAY, PUNK!