 Star Wars / 8583
  where can I find the ucs sets in canada????

Does anyone know where I can find the UCS sets in Canada??? thanks geordan (24 years ago, 9-Aug-00, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: where can I find the ucs sets in canada????

(...) You should be able to find the UCSs in TRU. You may have to ask the rep because the shelfs empty rapidly. (24 years ago, 10-Aug-00, to lugnet.starwars)