 Star Wars / 8581
    Mos Espa Value Pack sighted in NC Target —Karim Nassar
    Hi All, I just dropped by the Target on Capitol Blvd in Raleigh, NC and they've got about 5 Mos Espa Value packs, which, as stated before, includes the Droid Fighter, Lightsaber Duel, and Mos Espa Podrace sets for only $49!!! They are not stocked (...) (24 years ago, 9-Aug-00, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.loc.us.nc)

        Re: Mos Espa Value Pack sighted in NC Target —Scott Edward Sanburn
   Karim & All, (...) Indeed, I picked up 4 of them at the Target in Ann Arbor, Michigan yesterday, which tells me that they were getting rid of some failures of the SW line: Lightsaber Duel, Droid Fighter, and the Mos Espa Pod Race, which was too big (...) (24 years ago, 9-Aug-00, to lugnet.starwars)